Hello there! Who’s ready for the weekend? I’m looking forward to checking out the online deals over the next few days!
Since it’s Friday, I wanted to share some of the things I’ve been loving this week. Thanks for the linkup Heather!
Friday Favourites #33: Week of 11/27
(side note: I just realized that next week it will be December! I’ll have to work on a new #FF banner that’s more wintery ⛄)
- Emojis: Amanda mentioned this in her TOLT yesterday and I am so happy she did! I can now add emojis to my posts if I want! 🙊🙈 If you want to know how to get them too, click here!
- Working Out: I mentioned yesterday that I had my first workout in almost a month. It felt really good to pick up some weights again. I continued with the trend and did a quick leg workout this morning! I’m happy I took the time off because I wasn’t feeling motivated before. Now, although it’s tougher, I feel a lot more into it!
- Baking: I don’t know if it’s the holiday season or just because I haven’t done that much baking lately, I’ve been itching to do some. I ended up creating a new recipe last night for the cookies pictured below. They aren’t as sweet as most cookies, but I really enjoy them. Matthias even said they tasted alright which is a plus! I’m still trying to decide if I’ll share the recipe since I don’t have the best pictures. Let me know if you’re interested in a recipe for them!
- Daim ice cream: I shared this in my WIAW and it is so tasty! Caramel ice cream with Daim pieces and caramel sauce, sign me up! I managed to make the pint last two days which surprised me! I’ve seen online that there is Skor and Heath ice cream too so if you see it, I highly recommend it. I can only imagine that it tastes at least similar to the Daim one!
- Blogging more: I’ve increased my posting to five days a week the past couple of weeks and I have really been enjoying it! In the future, I would like to better plan my posts, but I am loving writing these!
Those are my favourites from the week! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Are you more of an online shopper or an in-person shopper during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals?
What are your most used emojis?