Good Morning! How is everyone doing today?
I wrote my third TOLT post last week and now I think I may post them every week! It’s nice to have a place to write anything and everything that’s on your mind without it having to make any sense! A big thank you to Amanda for giving us a place to do this!
- Happy Thanksgiving to any US readers! Since I celebrate this day in October, I use this day to preview the deals that are about to start in stores and online. I hope everyone has a great day spending time with people that are close to you.
- I worked out today for the first time in about a month. Yes, you read that right, it’s been at least a month since I’ve picked up a weight. I didn’t intend to take that long of a break, but I think it was needed. When I did an arm workout this morning, I had a drive back that I hadn’t felt in a long time! I’m looking forward to getting a few more in before I head back to Canada.
- Speaking of Canada, a week from now I’ll be on my way home. I have so many different feelings about it – sadness, anxiousness, happiness, nervousness. It’s a lot to feel all at one time. I’m looking forward to seeing my friends and family, but it really sucks because I’m saying goodbye to my best friend. The reality is that we won’t see each other for at least 6 months and I hate it! I have faith that it’ll work out, but it’s still tough to go from seeing each other everyday to only being able to communicate through texts and facetime/skype.
- I think I’m going to make cookies today. At least I want to. I have some things I’m trying to use up before I leave. I’ll be throwing some things in a bowl and hoping for the best. That’s how my recipes come together so we’ll see if I get a new one out of it! I’ll be sure to share it if I do!
- When I came to Germany, my luggage was overweight and I had to pay twice for it. I’m really hoping that doesn’t happen this time. Realistically, I could just send some of my stuff if it is overweight, but I like having all of my stuff with me, ya know? I didn’t accumulate that much stuff since being here so I’m going to try my best to have it underweight!
Those are my thoughts going through my mind today. I hope you have a great day!
What’s your favourite Thanksgiving side dish?
Any tips for keeping your luggage underweight?