Good Morning! Is anyone else excited the weekend is here? Do you have any fun plans?
Friday Favourites #32: Week of 11/20
I’ve had this tab open nearly all day, yet I can’t seem to think of any favourites from this past week. In all honesty, I didn’t really do much besides sit on my butt and browse the web. I’m in a funk that I can’t seem to shake.
I have come up with an idea though. Back when I was in grade 8-11, I used to do surveys on Facebook. Please tell me I’m not the only one that used to do this in the notes section?! Anyways, all my friends and people I wasn’t friends used to do them. I thought it might be funny to go back to one from 7 years ago and redo it, but keep my old answers in.
Now before you think that this isn’t a “Friday Favourites” post if I do that, you’re wrong! While I may not be listing favourites, I do love a good survey every now and then. Besides, it will give you the chance to get to know me a little better (and see how cringy my answers from the past are).
Let me start by saying that I called this note “work hard for it.” Wow, I was so inspirational! There was also 100 questions, but I decided to just pick 8. The answer that is in bold will be my response from when I was 15 if my math is correct. Time to get started!
- What is your cell phone background? a heart in my egg yolks, haha | My lock screen is a picture of Matthias and I and my home screen is the confetti picture that comes on your phone.
- What was the last thing you touched? the d button (This made me laugh harder than it probably should have when I read it today) | I last touched my phone.
- Do you have a piczo site? yeah, i don’t use it anymore tho (The way I spelt though makes me cringe so bad) | As my answer from 7 years ago states, I did used to have one. Did anyone else?! I used to love updating mine and finding new things to make my site look pretty!
- What are you doing for the rest of the day? putting my clothes in the dryer, studying, tv, sleep 🙂 | Finishing up this post then relaxing before bed!
- Do you like to swim? its alright (I can’t stand all these grammatical errors I see) | I do like to swim, although I don’t do it near as often as I would like.
- Do you have your future daughter or son’s name? any name from twilight haha (I didn’t think it could get worse… What was I thinking?) | To be honest, they always change. Luckily, I won’t be having a baby for awhile so I don’t need to know it right now.
- What are you doing tomorrow? school, practice, thats it probably, i wish twilight (Not again! What was going through my head?) | Matthias and I are leaving for a little weekend adventure!
- What’s your ringtone on your cell? hot n cold (Why? I don’t think I’ve ever liked that song.) | The classic iPhone ringtone. I don’t know why, but I feel weird if I change it to a different one.
I hope you enjoyed a little look back on my life as a 15 year old. Looking at this makes me miss those days, but I’m also happy I’m no longer at the age.
I hope you have a great weekend!
Do you have any cringe worthy stories from your teens?
What is your cell phone background?