I don’t always post a TOLT, but I’m feeling a bit scatterbrained. Thanks Amanda for giving me an outlet to when I feel this way. It feels nice to spew what’s on your mind even if it’s not all connected!
- I go back to Canada in two weeks and it’s a really bittersweet thing to think about. On one hand, I’m excited to see my friends and family, to be able to understand people, and to have some of my favourite foods again. However, it sucks because I have to say goodbye to the best boyfriend in the world and his great parents that have made me feel welcome here.
- This Christmas, I’m going to be doing homemade gifts for my friends and family! I’m really looking forward to baking and making different things. I’ve been all over Pinterest looking for different things to make. Here are some of the ideas I have so far:Mint Chocolate Bark with Pretzels | Hot Chocolate Spoons | Muddy Buddies | Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- I’ve been having a tough time since the terrible events that happened in Paris last Friday. I’m getting better, but I felt very anxious and had a hard time sleeping. Due to this, I decided that I didn’t want to go to London this weekend anymore. We’re losing quite a bit of money by not going, but I know I’d be worrying the entire time we were there. I’m sad that we aren’t going because London has always been on the top of my “Travel List”, but like Matthias’ mom said, London isn’t running away. I’ll make it there someday!
- I mentioned yesterday that Matthias and I made peanut butter balls on Tuesday. Ever since making them, I just want to keep making them, but altering what I put in them. For example, putting skor on top, trying to make them healthier. Maybe they’ll be something I make for some Christmas presents too!
- I haven’t worked out in probably three weeks and I’m only a little made about it. I haven’t really been motivated to workout so I just didn’t. On one hand, I am starting to get that itch to get back into it, but on the other hand, it’s been nice to take some time off.
- I’ve quite enjoyed typing my thoughts out without having to worry about it making sense. Maybe I’ll do this whole TOLT more often!
That’s all from me today! I need to go study German!
How do you handle things so you don’t worry or feel anxious?
Have you ever taken an extended break from working out?