Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great week! I still find it hard to believe that this is the first weekend of October. Do you have any fun plans this weekend? I’m going to a hockey game Sunday, but otherwise I think it’ll be pretty chill!
Starting off is Beltsander Brownies! I made these a lot in the beginning of the summer, but once I ran out of chocolate protein I stopped. Matthias has chocolate protein so I’ve been enjoying them again! This is one of the ones from earlier this week that has chocolate chips, peanut butter, and cream cheese! It was so good!I also really loved getting to see some touristy things in Hamburg yesterday. Since being here, I haven’t really seen much so it was nice to take an afternoon and see some beautiful views! If you want to see more pictures, you can check out my post from yesterday! This video that tells the story of a breakup! It was really sad and I found it captured a break up perfectly. I have always loved watching So You Think You Can Dance and the dance from this video was choreographed by one of the choreographers on the show, Talia Favia!
Some other things I’ve been loving include:
- Nashville: after the summer off, the new season started last week!
- Scream Queens: has anyone been watching this? I love how over the top it off like all the old scary movies!
- Viva Lunch: a weekly email subscription that sends delicious looking lunch recipes to your inbox
- Lion Cub Roar: the cutest lion cub practicing his roar, it’s so cute!
- Toronto Blue Jays: the Jays have clinched the East for the first time in a long time! I don’t follow baseball all that much, but I’ll always cheer for the Jays. As a kid, my dad used to take my sister and I to the games every summer while we were in Toronto on vacation
That’s what I’ve been loving this past week! I would love to hear what you’ve been loving or if have anything fun planned this weekend! Have a good weekend!