Good Morning and a Happy Fri-yay to all of you! How has your week been? Are you ready for the weekend? My week has been a lot better than last week and I’m feeling a little more at home here.
I’m popping in today to share a few of my favorites and I’m including a fun little survey at the end! As always, a big, big thank you goes out to Heather for this link up!!
Friday Favorites #25: Week of 9/25
I think this is a no-brainer that any kind of sweets I’m going to like. However, I’ve been having a slight obsession with donuts as of late. I drool over them on Instagram almost everyday! Anyways, on Wednesday I was at the mall and picked up a couple for Matthias and I to try! I got them from this place called Monkey Donuts. There is Cookies on the top and American Cheesecake on the bottom. I didn’t find the flavors really stood out, but the donut itself was really great. It was just how I wanted a donut to be. Of the two, I think I preferred the cheesecake one, but overall they weren’t anything amazing.
- fall recipes
Since Matthias and I plan our meals for the week in advance, I have been popping on Pinterest a lot more than I used to. Anyways, I have found way too many fall recipes I want to try. I think I’m going to pick 1 every two weeks to try, but I don’t know if I can get all of the things I’ll need here in Germany. We’ll have to see! Here’s some links to some that are at the top of my list!
- Pumpkin French Toast Bake
- Bloomin’ Baked Apples
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Apple Fritter Bread
- And basically everything on this list of 27 Pumpkin Desserts
I also just realized that that list is comprised of apple and pumpkin recipes, but that about sums up what I want in the fall!
And now onto an exciting survey! I love these because it allows me to share more about myself. I googled “blog surveys” and found “My Last…” survey so I thought I would include it in today’s post!
- Last food you ate? I had a piece of toast with peanut butter and chia seeds before going grocery shopping this morning. I also brought along a Chocolate Caramel protein shake to drink in the car before we got there.
- Last beverage you drank? Water! I almost always have a bottle with me when I’m at home and sometimes on the go too!
- Last workout? I did a quick chest and triceps workout yesterday. I didn’t think I would be too sore, but my chest is hurting today!
- Last think you pinned? Baked Pumpkin Cream Cheese French Toast. Did I not mention that I’m obsessed with looking at pumpkin recipes? (basic.)
- Last text message you sent? I sent this to Matthias last night when supper was almost ready and he was upstairs
- Last blog you visited? Courtney’s so I could get the blog questions!
- Last tweet you sent? Fun fact: I haven’t tweeted since May 30th, but nonetheless here it is
- Last place you visited? the grocery store (my favorite place!)
- Last time you did ab work? … it’s been awhile. Well a lot of the exercises I do for other body parts incorporate keeping my abs tight, but I think it’s been over two weeks since I’ve done an ab strictly movement.
- Last show you watched? Nashville! I love that fall tv has started up again! I watched the season premiere yesterday!
- Last thing you baked? Our salmon was baked in the oven last night, but actually baked was probably donuts awhile ago! I definitely need to bake something soon!
- Last thing you instagrammed? Matthias and I 🙂
- Last item on your to-do list today? German once I finish this post and workout.
That’s the survey! Feel free to leave some of your favorites below! Have a great weekend!
What was the last thing you pinned?
What was the last think you baked?