Kaitie’s back, tell a friend! (Sorry I had to use the Eminem lyrics)
That’s right though, I’m back! Well I’m going to try. I know I haven’t written anything since the summer, but one of my resolutions is to blog more. I have seriously missed it. For today’s post, I thought I would share with you some things that have happened since the last time I posted.
1. I have finished 7/8 of my degree! That’s right, today is the start of my last semester of university! It’s hard to believe that in four months I’ll be done. It’s also super scary because I’m not really sure what I’m going to do after. Although, I do have something I can start with…
2. I’m a certified personal trainer now! I passed the certification process back in November and over the Christmas break I got my official certificate and card! I might look for something this semester and put this to work.
3. I dressed up as 1/3 of the Three Blind Mice for Halloween. My two friends and I decided on the costume. We made the tutus ourselves. It was one of my favourite Halloweens. (I’m on the right)
I just realized now, I could have done this in order by month, but whatever. I do my own thing haha.
4. I’m working with the best group of people. In August, I moved to a new residence as an RA. I love our team and we have a lot of fun together!
5. We had one of our best field hockey seasons in a long time! As a club team, we don’t usually beat varsity teams, but this fall, we beat one! I’ll never forget that day. Also, during the championship weekend, we almost beat another one to finish in third, but the other team ended up scoring with about ten seconds left to go up one. I still would have liked to see if we could have come out on top, but it was one great season. Where it is a club team, community members can play so I’m trying to figure out a way that I’ll be able to play again next fall. I’m not ready to stop playing! On a positive not, indoor starts next week!
That’s all I have for you today, I have to go get ready for class. I’m hoping to get a schedule figured out for posting so I don’t go four months again! Have a good day!
I’d love to hear what you have been up to!