It has been ages since I did a Fun Facts post so I thought I would do one today!
1. I just finished reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green! It is easily my new favourite book. I started last night after supper and finished it at 4 pm today. I could not put it down and left me in tears.
2. I went to give blood today, but my iron was too low again! This is the third time in a row that it has happened. I started taking multivitamins a few months ago and was hoping that it would get me to where I needed to be. I plan on incorporating a lot more leafy greens and meat into my diet now.
3. I’m sick of rain! It has been raining for what feels like forever! I want sun and heat now. The forecast for tomorrow is looking good so hopefully that happens.
4. I’ve been home for five days and I am already sick of cooking my own meals. I get so used to meal hall during the school that it takes a while to get used to cooking my own meals. Tonight, I am going to start meal planning for the next week or so and get a grocery list together.
5. I miss the gym! All I want to do is lift weights and get my workout on, but I don’t have a gym membership. Before coming home, I had decided I would not be getting a gym membership for the summer, but now I am thinking I might have to. I don’t mind working out at home and running, but nothing feels better than lifting heavy weights!
That’s all for my today, I hope everyone has/had a great day!
What do you do when you’re tired of cooking meals?