Hello everyone! Today is Thanksgiving Monday and I have the day of school! I had a busy weekend that I thought I would share with you. I have a midterm tomorrow so I figured I would stay at school so I wouldn’t get distracted.
Drinks with some of my friends on Friday night! It had been awhile since I was out so I took a break from doing school work that night and headed to the campus bar.
(Only three of us got the memo for a crazy picture)
A gorgeous day to drive home for the alumni field hockey game.
Deciding to stay the night so I could have Thanksgiving dinner with my family and take pictures with my sister.
A gorgeous sunset while driving back to school last night
Well I’m off to study all day! Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday!
Happy Friday Everyone! Do you have any fun plans this weekend? My field hockey team is hosting a tournament at my university so I’m really excited about that!
1. I had a great workout on Monday morning. My alarm went off at 5:30 and I headed to the gym around 6. Since being back to school I have yet to do more then one leg workout so I decided Monday was the day! It felt so good to have my legs burning and I felt it the next few days! I love putting fun emojis in my alarm labels. Does anyone else do this?
2. I’ve been spending a lot of time at the library this past week! I realized how much work I actually get done when I go so I’m hoping to make a habit out of it.
3. In my residence we have a vending machine in one of the lounges. One day I was doing laundry and walked by and saw that there was Cookies’ n’ Creme chocolate bars. These are hands down my favourite kind so one night when I wanted a little pick me up I snagged one of them.
4. Since we are a club team we don’t have the lines on the field all the time. Where we have the tournament this weekend they put the lines on yesterday and it made me so excited! There’s something about practicing under the lights that makes me excited too.
5. Last night we had a team supper at one of our teammate’s house. There was spaghetti, spaghetti squash, sauce (with carrots and celery), salad, ham, and potatoes. Most of us live on campus so it is always awesome when we get some real home cooking. I had spaghetti squash with sauce, salad, and ham. For dessert there was a cookie cake that was absolutely delicious (I may have eaten a piece before and after supper).
Have a good weekend! 🙂
I know I said I would post a What I Ate Wednesday post today, but it isn’t going to happen. If you’ve read my About Me page, you’ll know I am currently in my third year of university. This week starts the midterm season. I don’t know what your college or university was like, but mine doesn’t really have a midterm week. I have 1-2 midterms a week from here until exams pretty well. Anyways, I have a midterm today and tomorrow with about 4 other assignments so I’ve been stressing out about those. I was at the library for pretty much the whole day yesterday. The only exception was going to class and going to meal hall.
Some other news; I decided to apply to be a Fitfluential Ambassador! I honestly don’t think I’ll get it this time around (I hardly have the following), but I wanted to give it a shot just in case. In my free time I would like to update some things on here. Do you like my new theme? I’ve included some social media sites at the bottom of this page if you are interested in following me on there!
Well I’m off to the class, have a great day! And if there’s anyone else out there that is applying for another time or for the first time, good luck! 🙂