Good morning and happy Friday to everyone! Is anyone else excited about the weekend?
1. Today is my second day back to classes!
2. Oatmeal has been my new go to for breakfast. Mix in a little pb, banana, and egg and I full for two-three hours.
3. Orientation week is almost over. I loved heading out to all the orientation events with our group of new students, but I am also so ready to get into the routine of school.
4. I have a gym sesh planned for this afternoon and I’m pumped for it. I’m going to do an arms and shoulder workout. I’m hoping my morning classes go quick so I can go.
5. Field hockey starts next Tuesday!! I may have to get up at 5:30am, but I am so excited to get back on the field!
Not too many facts today, but I’ll be sure to post the workout I did and how it went. Have a good Friday!