Happy Friday Everyone!
1. I head back to university in twelve days and I couldn’t be more excited! I can’t wait to see my friends that I haven’t seen all summer and to get back into the swing of classes.
2. Going back to school also means field hockey season! It is my favourite sport and I’m looking forward to seeing my field hockey ladies.
3. I went for a run this morning and it was rough. I want to get back into running regularly and try to get in a run at least three days a week.
4. I was nominated for the Liebster Award (thanks Maggie!!) It is basically an award for blogs with less than 200 followers. I’ll have a post about it up tomorrow or Sunday!
5. Is anyone watching Big Brother this summer? It makes me so angry this season. I hate that the votes are usually unanimous, the game is way better when there’s different sides. I don’t even want to watch it anymore, but I have to see who wins (addicted.)
6. I’m making protein pancakes for a snack/lunch before I go into work at 12 today and I couldn’t be more happy! They are seriously my new favourite thing to eat!
I hope everyone has a great day and weekend!