1. I get to see my boyfriend in a week! I haven’t seen him in almost two weeks since we’ve been working and we live three hours apart in the summer. It sucks during the summer, but at least I see him everyday for eight months of the year!
2. I ate way way way way too much junk last night at a work potluck. I knew I was going to so I ate healthy during the day. I know it doesn’t make up for it, but it isn’t like I eat like that every day.
3. Last week in my Fun Facts Friday I mentioned I was trying to eat a little cleaner over the next couple weeks. Well, that hasn’t really happened. I always find myself eating a treat at least once a day. I just can’t seem to kick the habit.
4. I bought a Garmin Forerunner 10! It was kind of a spur of the moment purchase, but I can’t wait to try it out on a run!
5. I’ve been slacking on cardio too much. I should be doing 30-40 minutes a day, but I’ve only been doing 10-15. I workout in the morning and I always feel so sluggish when I’m at the gym. I think it has to do with the food I’ve been eating which is another reason why I want to eat better.
6. A cleaned room makes me feel more at peace. My room usually gets pretty messy because I just throw all my clothes on the floor. I spent yesterday afternoon cleaning it up and going through my binders from this past year of school.
7. I get to see my friends tomorrow night and I am so excited. I don’t see them as often as I would like since we are all working. We are celebrating my friend’s birthday!
Have a great day everyone!