Good morning folks!
I had read about the monthly subscription service on another blog. I completely forget which one though (my bad). Anyways, the company chooses eight nutritional products each month and sends them out. The boxes cost $15 a month with free shipping in the US and $8 shipping to Canada. Here’s what I received in the July box:
1. Barbara Llewellyn Granola: rolled oats, sliced almonds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, honey sweetened and spiced.
2. Garuka Bars: simple, wholesome ingredients for all-natural energy.
3. Caveman Cookies: made with honey, nuts, and berries.
4. Perky Jerky: all natural turkey jerky.
5. Health Warrior Chia Bar: made with chia seeds which are loaded with antioxidants and plant-based protein.
6. Pro Bar: organic chews loaded with electrolytes, B vitamins, antioxidants, and complex carbs.
7. Enjoy Life: seed and fruit mix.
8. Body Glove Surge Gel: energy gel that delivers rapid and sustained natural energy
I’m excited to give these products a try and will be sure to let you guys know what I liked and what I didn’t! I’m not sure if I have a use for the gel as I don’t really go on long runs. Any idea what else I could use it for? I think I’m most excited to try the chia bar. I’ve heard so many great things about it.
I hope everyone has a great day