1. Today is my first day off in 6 days and I can’t wait to go back to work tomorrow! I love routine so when I’m off I find I sit around a lot and I don’t like it.
2. Two words: chocolate cheerios! These are the perfect treat after a long day and aren’t incredibly bad for you
3. I took the day off from the gym today so I won’t have another day off in two weeks. I’m finished up the LiveFit program the day I leave for a trip so that means going hard the next two weeks!
4. I can’t wait to go back to university, I love my friends and everything there!
5. I’m so excited to go and get groceries tomorrow night! My fridge has been looking very empty the past few days. I’m excited to fill up my fridge with lots of goodies.
6. This season of Big Brother is probably one of the worst ones, but that doesn’t mean I won’t watch it (I’m a sucker for reality competition shows.)
7. I want to cut out junk for a little while. I know it is good to treat yourself every once in awhile, but I’ve been treating myself a little too much. I’m going to see my boyfriend in two weeks and I know we won’t be eating that great so until then I plan on eating very little bad food.
8. As mentioned above I love routine! After the LiveFit program I am going to need something new to try so if anyone has any ideas, please leave them below I am really excited to try some classes at my gym afterwards too!
Have a good weekend folks!