I finished Phase 2 of Jaime Eason’s LiveFit Trainer! This past month went by really fast!
- Cardio: I realized that even though I don’t really like cardio, I was missing it in the first month of the program. Phase 2 called for 30 minutes of medium intensity cardio
- Strength: I’ve increased most of the weight in my exercises!
- Exercises: nothing too hard to figure out
- Cardio: I was happy to be doing cardio, but it was really boring and hard to do the 30 minutes. A few days I didn’t do the complete 30 and today I didn’t do any at all
- Weight: I’ve put on 4-5 pounds this month, but I know this is due to my diet
- Motivation: the last couple of weeks I’ve just been going through the motions, I need to be more motivated
As mentioned yesterday, I’ve been eating pretty bad lately. I’ll eat good most of the day, but when I get home from work I tend to eat a lot of junk. My goal for this last phase is to clean up my diet.
Phase 3 incorporates HIIT cardio and I couldn’t be more excited. I find this kind of cardio doesn’t get boring so I feel like I’ll actually do it. I can’t wait to see the end results 🙂