Last week marked the end of phase one of Jaime Eason’s LiveFit Trainer! This post will be a review of the first four weeks.
- No Cardio!: when I first saw this I was a little sceptical, but I decided to not do it. However, I’ve been running with my sister, training for a 5K.
- Exercises: all of the exercises I had to do were fairly understandable
- Changes: in the four weeks I have noticed a change in my strength and I have more definition in my arms and legs
- No Cardio: I was starting to miss it which is why I began running with my sister
- Soreness: the first week I could hardly move because of how sore I was. Although, after the first week I didn’t feel that much anymore
- Diet: I didn’t follow the diet at all so I don’t know if I will still see the same results, but I’m okay with that since I’m mainly doing this program to increase my strength
- Weight: my weight hasn’t changed at all, but I’m pretty sure I’ve lost some fat and added more muscle so it all evens out
- Rest Time: I find a minute between sets is a little long so I reduced it to 30-45 seconds
Overall, the first month kept me busy and I enjoyed it. I’m two days into phase two and I can’t wait to see the changes after the next two weeks!